Friday 14 March 2014

Go away stupid plantar fasciitis!

Got my self a nasty case of plantar fasciitis.(read that if you haven't got the foggiest on what am blabbing on about)... if you have suffered from this before you know just how painful and easy it is to get it.. you can run perfectly fine one minute and the next your feet become really inflamed after your plantar fascia tissue just simply has enough and gives up. I got it a few days ago for the first time and I am trying to rest my feet as much as I can now so it doesn't get any worse so that means I have to just about float everywhere now.. well not quite but because I cannot put any weight on my effected foot I do have to hop around quite a lot which is quite funny. Anyway I am young so I am hoping that means my plantar fascia will heal up quicker.... if not then I am doomed as I have a soccer game very soon what I wanted to compete in and if my plantar fasciitis has cleared by then in a bout 2 weeks time I will be very very annoyed indeed!

I have missed work since getting it.. which is okay I guess but I do need get back to work soon because I am running out of money, it really is quite scary how you can find yourself struggling both physically and financially after a accident even something as small as plantar fasciitis... Imagine what it is like for those suffering form much more serious injuries but I guess we live in a total selfish world.... capitalism and there is no place for the weak and vulnerable...I hate the evil rich gits at the top they are evil that run the world. It funny how I started off this blog post talking about my plantar fasciitis and now I have managed to get onto politics.

Anyway I really just want my plantar fasciitis to go away so I can just get on with my life and not "resting" my feet all the time because it is just sooo booooring!

No comments:

Post a Comment