Tuesday 4 March 2014

Rubbish art; Thereza Rowe

I thought that it would be rather fun to start blogging about art I find really rubbish... so much in fact it makes me yawn..... So let me begin, in this first blog post I will mention an artist I have noticed pop up on many art and graphic design blogs the artist/illustrator if you can even call them that by Thereza Rowe... I am not even going to bother posting an image of a example of their artwork because it might wreck the design of my blog's design...(and my blog design is really bad anyway!). Thereza Rowe's art is a prime example of bad meaningless art that has no meaning behind it and even on the technical side of things has no talent either..... its just useless with no imagination or anything about it that makes it anything. Thereza Rowe is simply a really rubbish artist but people seem to "Like" there images. probably because they are girly and other silly reasons.... and that she is socially connected in social networks that promote here rubbish pieces. I wouldn't hang one of her art pieces on my wall. I think what Thereza is attempting to do is to adopt a simple almost baby like approach to painting like trying to go back to drawing in nursery....which is weird and has been done before its all commercial too all made to make in bulk with repetitive ideas and concepts made to sell..... nothing new really boring and shallow if you ask me. If you read there blog they are very up themselves as well and you get the feeling that Thereza thinks her art is the best thing in the world when it aint.... like I said its baby like... Yawn...... I do not get how such rubbish gets on popular graphic design and art blogs...... I guess anyone can pass nowadays for a artist if they are socially connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment